Article 1 : Scope of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale
These general conditions of sale apply to all orders placed on the Internet www.kitesurfix.com site.
Kitesurfix reserves the right to accept or modify at any time these terms and conditions.
If modified, the terms and conditions in force at the date of the order will be applied to each order .
Article 2 : Products availability
Our product offers are valid while stocks last.
Upon receipt of your order, we check the availability of the product(s) ordered.
In case of unavailability, our commitment is to deliver the ordered product or to offer a similar product at a similar price or refund you within 30 days after the confirmation of the order.
The automatic registration systems are considered as proof of the nature, content and date of the order.
Kitesurfix confirms the acceptance of the purchase order to the email address it has been be communicated.
The sale will be concluded only after the confirmation of order and receipt of payment.
Article 3 : Price
Kitesurfix reserves the right to change prices at any time but is committed to applying the rates that were displayed at the time of your order, subject to availability on that date.
Article 4 : Payment Terms and Reassurance
Payment and security :
You can pay :
• by credit card: no banking information concerning yourself is transmitted via the website of Kitesurfix. Payment by credit card is perfectly secure; your order will be recorded and confirmed upon acceptance of payment by our bank service. The speed of your purchase is made at the time of product shipment.
• By check: send us a check payable to
462 allée des genets
Please attach a print of your order confirmation that you will have received by e-mail.
• By transfer: You can make your transfer to the account SARL Kitesurfix: IBAN: FR76 1670 7001 7811 1213 4091 985
• By paypal: by logging in with your username paypal
The data of your credit card are encrypted using SSL 128 (Secure Socket Layer) and never transmitted unencrypted over the network. Payment is made directly to the bank. Wanikou has no access to these data, and does not keep them on its servers.
Reservation of ownership:
The products remain the property of Wanikou until full payment of the order. However after the delivery, the risks of goods are transferred to the customer.
Failure to pay:
Wanikou reserves the right to refuse to make a delivery or to honor an order from a consumer who has not fully paid or a previous order or with whom a payment dispute is being administered. In addition, Wanikou reserves the right to cancel any order from a customer that could not justify its delivery address. The information given by the buyer when the order engages this: if error in the delivery address, the seller can not be held responsible for the impossibility in which he could deliver product.
Article 5 : Delivery procedure
Average shipping time :
24 hours maximum with the prioritary option .
2 to 6 days for standard shipping depending on the workload
For the areas covered by a franchisee (Caribbean) it is generally 48 hours.
Shipping time should be added to this delay. It depends on the destination and the choosen carrier .
Packages are delivered by mail or by a carrier according to the destination address on the order form.
We take special care to pack your goods especially fragile products.
If however you happen to receive a defective package you must indicate on the delivery form and handwritten reserves accompanied by your signature any anomaly concerning the delivery (damaged product …).
This verification is considered done when the purchaser or a person authorized by it, signed the delivery note.
You will also need to confirm these by registered mail to the carrier no later than three working days following receipt of the item and send a copy of this letter to
462 allée des genets
If the products need to be returned to us, they must be within seven working days after delivery.
Return of product will be accepted for products in their original condition (packaging, accessories, manuals …).
If at the time of delivery, the original packaging is damaged, torn, opened, then you need to check the state of items.
If they are damaged, you must refuse the package and note a reserve on the delivery (parcel refused because opened or damaged).
Kitesurfix can not be held responsible for any consequences of late delivery from the post office or Carrier.
Article 6 : Responsabilities
• Kitesurfix can not be held liable for breach of contract in case of force majeure, fortuitous event, disruption or total or partial strike of postal services and means of transport and / or communications strike, flood, fire.
• The selection and purchase of a product are the sole responsibility of the customer. The total or partial inability to use the products due to incompatibility of equipment shall not give rise to any compensation, reimbursement or question the responsibility of Kitesurfix.
• In case of non-delivery of an order or part of order, you have a maximum of one year (from the date of departure from our warehouse) to manifest. Beyond this deadline we will not accept any claim.
Article 7 : right of retractation - exchanges and refunds
In accordance with Article L.121-20 of the Consumer Code, the consumer shall have a period of seven days to exercise his right of retraction without any reasons or incurring penalties, except, where applicable, the cost of return. The consumer may waive this deadline if it could not move simultaneously and where he would need to call for an immediate and necessary living conditions delivery. In this case, he would continue to exercise his right of withdrawal without any reasons or incurring penalties.
The period mentioned in the preceding paragraph shall start at the reception of the goods.
Where the information provided for in Article L.121-19 were not provided, the period for exercising the right of withdrawal is extended to three months. However, if the provision of such information occurs within three months of receipt of goods or acceptance of the offer, it runs the seven-day period mentioned in the first paragraph.
• The product must be returned in good condition, with all accessories.
• The right of return can not be exercised for items that can be copied (DVD, video, etc …) unless they are returned on time and unsealed.
Return Procedure :
• Return costs in the event of retraction will be your responsibility.
• Return costs for declared non-compliant to order product will be supported by Kitesurfix.
• The present right of return will be accepted for complete products in their original condition (packaging, accessories, manuals …) with a copy of the purchase invoice. Items returned incomplete, damaged or soiled by the customer are not included, they will be returned to the customer to his costs.
• We pledge to give you an exchange, credit or refund within a maximum period of 15 days after receipt of the goods by us.
• No sending in against refunds will be accepted.
Particular case of tubes and bridles made to measure :
Due to the nature of these products, no right of return can not be applied to the tubes and bridles made to measure. Wanikou will not make any exchanges or refunds for these products.
Article 8 : Waranties and after sales services
The tailor-made bladders have a 1 year warranty.
This warranty covers the following defects :
• Leaks in a faulty weld.
• Detachment of a valve or a leaking valve.
The guarantee will systematically be refused in the following cases :
• Mounting without the use of talc.
• Hernia of a strut between the valve and the leading edge.
• Hernia of a strut or a leading edge as the end result of a failure to close the scratch.
• Generally all hernias resulting from improper installation or damage of the external envelope of the wing.
• Various holes on the rod due to external aggression.
To be eligible for the guarantee of products it is imperative to keep the purchase invoice for the product or be in the client file.
We remind you that you also are eligible to the legal warranty against hidden defects under Articles 1640 and following of the Civil Code.
Article 9 : devices and freedoms
At any time, “you have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you (art. 34 of the law” Informatique et Libertés “of January 6, 1978).
In addition, Kitesurfix undertakes not to provide, free or in exchange of something, the information on its customers to third.
In accordance with the law, the database of the Kitesurfix website is declared to the CNIL.
Article 10 : Company informations
SARL KITESURFIX found in 18 février 2014,
registered at TOULON,
under number SIREN 800 360 000
462 allée des genets
Tél : (+ 33) 18.104.22.168.80